This diaper offers a handy pocket feature with openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry mrcofleece and waterproof layers, so much easier to get the soaker in and out without getting messy fingers.
Model: Pocket Diapers
T&TW Rating: ???/4
Opinion: Value for money, wears well.
Click for the Best Price: NickisDiapers.com
- One size from 8-40lbs, designed to be a good fit.
- Ultra absorbent with 2 layers of serged microfibre, snapped with 5 serged layers of hemp jersey.
- Adjustable leg gusset ensuring reduced leakage.
- No need to separate the soaker from the shell, they agitate in the wash.
- Microfibre designed to be placed nearest to baby’s skin, within the microfleece sleeve.
- Hook and loop and snap closures available. Snaps are indestructible.
- Pretty and funky prints available.
Microfibre – Doubler – offers 4 layers within the doubler of supersoft cotton giving increased absorption.
Hemp – good for heavy wetters, or at night. 6 layers of soft hemp – needs washing to increase absorbency and remove natural oils.
→Impressed with absorbency despite several breastfeed blow outs.
→Snug but not too tight to be uncomfortable.
→Comes with the hemp insert which is excellent.
→After a year of use, still not showing any sign of wear.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|