These cups have won awards for the past 5 years and are recommended by health care professionals as they don’t require any suction which has been found to be bad for the oral development of toddlers and children.
|2018, 2017 Product of the Year
Creative Child Awards
|2018, 2017, 2015, 2014 Family Choice
Family Choice Awards
|2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Top Choice
Baby Maternity Magazine
- Mimic an open cup with the added benefit of flow control.
- Allows for the fundamentals of learning without a big mess.
- Transitions well from bottle/sippy cup (trying to avoid these).
- No suction or any complicated valves.
- Child drinks from any point on the rim of the glass.
- Dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalate free.
- No tiny parts to collect debris or germs so very easy to clean.
- Contains an insert into the cup that controls the flow.
These cups are quite expensive in the UK right now, but the price does fluctuate, so check it out !