Love these bowls… Gives your toddler more independence in that they can easily get food on their spoon with the super curve to the bowl side. The UK has a similar bowl, which I also feature in this review. The Puku aren’t in the UK but a very similar bowl is so don’t panic !
The UK version OXO Tot is a fantastic brand and have lots of really super products to help mom help their toddlers become independent 🙂 Both bowls are practical and allow toddlers to practise feeding themselves without the frustration !
Drop down below for UK version OXO Tot
MODEL: Bowls with Suction
T&TWorld Rating: ????/4
Click for BEST PRICE: Amazon.com
- 100% food grade silicone, no joints so easy to clean.
- BPA, latex, lead, phthalate, Nitrosamine free.
- Heat resistant to 120ºc
- Arc-shape design to help toddler get food onto the spoon easily.
- Suctioned base to keep the bowl on the tabletop – so no tipping!
- Microwave, steam steriliser, dishwasher safe, oven and freezer safe. Although I wouldn’t suggest putting it in the oven as it will then be too hot for toddler to use.
- Lifetime money back guarantee.
- Use soft cleaning cloth and warm water to clean. No abrasives that will damage the surface of the bowl.
BRAND: OXO Tot
MODEL: Feeding Set
T&TWorld Rating: ????
Click for BEST PRICE: Amazon.co.uk
- Four piece feeding set
- Plate has non slip weighted base and tall sides.
- Curved ring around rim to help guide food easily onto the spoon.
- Ring can be removed when no longer needed.
- Fork and spoon with soft, non slip grips – easy to hold
- Tines of fork no sharp edges, and deep spoon to reduce toddler frustration !
- Dishwasher safe – top rack.