The Jané Powertwin tandem jogger is one of the few true all-terrain joggers on the market and a great addition to Jané collection of strollers. Great for all those mom and dads who want to get out and about with their twins but conventional strollers are not suitable.
Model: Powertwin Pro
Opinion: Great for toddler twins as you can see out from both seats and easy to fold up.
For The Best Price:
- Shock absorbing pneumatic tyres with adjustable spring suspension on rear wheels – offers comfort to your young babies and later when they’re getting heavier.
- 360° swivel(and lockable) front wheel with disc brake with hand brake on jogger handle for optimal control over difficult terrain.
- Adaptable for newborns to toddlers.
- Infant car seats will fit the frames, compatible with Jané Strata, Rebel Pro and Matrix.
- New advanced materials that are hard-wearing, stain resistant so making those cleanups from day to day much easier and keeping your jogger looking clean and fresh.
- Simultaneous dual action parking brake.
- Low profile wheels with ball bearing insert – makes for a lighter stroller to push and manoeuvre.
- Quick release wheels makes for compactness on folding.
- 100% anodised aluminium strong, oversized tubular chassis (43x25mm).
- Handlebar is height adjustable, with soft touch covering (96-107cm) – So great for different height parents.
- Both seats have 2 position recline and suitable from 6 months. Face forward only.
- Stroller can be used from birth using infant car seats.
- Large shopping basket with reflective bands.
- Profix system locks and unlocks carrycots and carseats with one hand – no need for any extra fittings.
- Unfolded size – 50″x 23 1/2 “x 39 1/2 “(128 x 60 x 101 cm)
- Folded size – 37 1/2″ x 23 1/2 ” x 19″ (96 x 60 x 49 cm) or with no wheels 34 1/2 ” x 18″ x 13 1/2 ” (87 x 46 x 35 cm)
- Weight – 25 1/2 lbs (11.7kg)
- Accessories – raincover, footmuff.
- Can be used up to age 3 years
- Comes in Black or Grey.
The jogger is robust and supportive, protecting your babies or toddlers. It has a compact fold, especially if you remove the quick release wheels too. Great suspension, with excellent brakes. Good value, and great off road.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|