Phil & Ted’s Sport Double Jogger is based on the explorer model (slightly smaller for greater agility) and has recently been updated to include some great new features that offers superior manoeuvrability on and off the road. With large 12″ wheels, it makes the ride over bumps or kerb so easy ! Available in great contemporary colours – love this fresh green !
Brand: Phil & Ted
Model: Sport 2
Best Place For Purchase:
- Auto-stop handle – hands on to go and hands off auto-stop.
- Manual hand brake mode also available if required.
- Double kit is sold separately.
- Larger fabric seats with adaptations to increase the comfort and longevity.
- Contoured seats with ventilation addition to keep babies cool and comfortable.
- Seats are lighter to improve stability and manoeuvrability, with multiple positions. Got to be a good thing with two babies on board !
- Large 12″ wheels with airfilled tyres to reduce bumps and give a smoother ride.
- Suitable from birth to 5 years.
- Compact, one hand fold and will fit into smaller trunks.
- Slimline width of 59cm.
- Practical accessories included – adjustable unhood, padded liner and bumper bar.
- 5 point harness with no dangling straps.
- Handlebar adjustable to height of adult.
- Chassis is compatible with various car seats – maxi cost and cybex.
- Great value for money and with high quality finish.
- Removable wheels with front swivel wheel also lockable in place.
- Not freestanding when folded.
- Manufacturers one year warranty.
- Dimensions – 39 1/2″ x 23″ x 39 1/2″ (101 x 59x 101 cm)
- Folded Dimensions – 30″ x 23″ x 12″ (76 x59 x 30cm)
A nimble and light weight stroller, ideal for jogging in parks and rougher terrain. Has a comfortable handlebar with soft cover. High quality materials are evident in the quality of the finished jogger.
There is little storage space with the second seat added. When the second child in the lower seat is bigger, there is a potential that it can reach around the wheel guards and touch the back wheels. Once the children are older, the recline of the front seat can place the head of that child close the the head of the child behind if they’re not reclined too. The handle bar position can be altered, but if the second seat is in position, a tall parent may have to slouch forward to hold the handlebar and not knock their shins on the lower seat.