The Philips Avent Comfort Twin Breast Pump is designed with comfort in mind. If you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk will flow more easily, so with the Avent Comfort, you don’t have to lean forward, the soft manage cushions of the pump gently stimulate the milk to flow.
Brand: Phillips Avent
Model: Comfort Double
Opinion: Comfortable position for pumping.
Click for Best Price: Amazon.com/John Lewis
- Comfortable position for expressing breast milk so you can sit upright without leaning forward for milk to flow.
- Easy to use – settings easily programmable.
- Simultaneously able to express from both breasts at the same time.
- 3 pumping settings.
- Pump starts automatically with a gentle stimulating – letdown pump action to start the milk flowing.
- Adjustable settings for your own comfort.
- Soft massage cushion designed to fit most moms, gently stimulates the milk flow, mimicking baby’s suck action for a natural letdown.
- Compact design with intuitive assembly.
- Fully compatible range of Avent products including storage containers for the fridge and freezer for breastmilk.
- Compact, lightweight design, with a handy travel bag.
- Tubes wrap conveniently around the base, make for easy packing.
- The pack includes a natural bottle with natural latch nipple for you to easily combine breast and bottle feeding without confusing baby. Also includes samples of breast pads.
- Smaller cushions available separately.
Many moms were very satisfied with the Avent Double Electric Breast Pump, they found it one of the most comfortable pumps to use, but a little noisy. The different levels of suction was popular. Comfortable position for breast feeding was very much a plus for moms, not only for the comfort but the relaxation allows milk to flow better. The pump was quiet, much less time than manual pumping so allowing moms to express quicker but also encourages longer production of breastmilk.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|