The Munchkin Latch combines the features of a good breast feeding bottle with an added advantage of being a bottle that willhelp reduce colic too. This can be a concern when using bottles, but if you have been following my blog on combining breast feeding and bottle feeding, you will already know the best way to bottle feed your breast fed baby.
Brand: Munchkin Latch
Model: Breast Feeding
Opinion: Very successful bottles, but seem to not last the journey.
Click for Best Price: Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk
- The Munchkin Latch make latching onto the bottle in the correct way – the nipple reaching the back of the baby’s soft palate. The nipple (teat) is an accordian style and imitates this action, stretching and allowing the baby to latch correctly
- The pressure against the teat releases milk as baby sucks. This mimics the breast and a more natural feed pattern.
- The nipple will move with the baby, tilting and rotating 360 degrees, providing a continuous latch, this reduces the ingestion of air and symptoms of colic.
- The anti colic valve allows air into the bottle through the base, not passing through the milk.
- This minimises the number of air bubbles within the milk, therefore reducing the chance of colic symptoms.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|