I had a nursing pillow when I had my triplet, not so much for breast feeding them as they were so premature that by the time they were up to being breastfed, I had no milk. I tried to keep pumping but the stress and worry got the better of me so they were bottle fed when they came home. However, the awesome rocking chair and the nursing pillow were perfect… I think they loved being rocked in the chair whilst being fed and it meant that I was totally comfortable with them propped with the nursing pillow. Take a look at the offers here, they’re much the same wherever you go and whilst they’re just the same for single babies as well as twins and triplets, they are really a MUST for your and your babies comfort !
- 4-in-1 maternity, pregnancy, body, nursing/breastfeeding pillow.
- Reduces baby weight and relief on the arms, shoulders and neck.
- Helps keep position baby/babies when breastfeeding.
- 100% cotton pillowcase.
- Removable and washable pillowcase at 30ºC.
- Pillow made from silicone-coated hollow fibre flakes – light, allergenic, dries fast, no rustling !
- Pillow supportive for mommy and babies.
Look below for a few to choose from then follow the links for purchase !