The Jane’s TwOne was designed originally as a single pushchair that could be converted easily into a twin within a few seconds ! Similar to some of the others I have reviewed, but these strollers are the lightest and most compact of its kind in the world. Winner of the July 2015 Mother&Baby ‘Best Tandem Pushchair’ Award.
The Jane TwOne chassis can be altered to encompass two carry cots/two stroller seats/two car seats. Using the patent PROFIX system, you can created dozens of different combinations !
Model: TwOne Matrix
T&TW Rating: ????/4
Opinion:Well made, comfortable and a favourite amongst twin moms.
Click for the Best Price: KiddiesKingdom
- Compact folding system
- Handle brake – flip the brakes on and off using your right thumb, removing the need for awkward food brakes.
- Lockable front swivel wheel system makes for a smoother ride with easier control.
- Soft ergonomic handlebar with 7 adjustable positions – 79 to108cm
- Front suspension
- Puncture proof rubber wheels with detachable rear wheels and mudguards
- New design bumper bar with removable and washable seat upholstery.
- Shopping basket
- Main seat unit is reversible with 3 recline positions and adjustable footrest. Rear seat unit has 3 recline positions.
- Fully adjustable hood with 2 visor positions
- 100% aluminium tubular chassis which free stands when folded.
Open dimensions: 79-108cm x 62cm x 98cm.
Closed dimensions (with wheels): 72cm x 62cm x 30cm.
Closed dimensions (without rear wheels): 72cm x 62cm x 23cm.
Closed dimensions (without both seats and wheels): 34cm x 62cm x 75cm.
Chassis weight: 7.5kg.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|