GroVia started the move in modern cloth diapering. Not only have they designed earth friendly function but they have added in fun and fashion. No need to have dull and old fashioned when you have GroVia designed diapers! They come with IMO- Certified organic cotton, so your babies are wearing the best cloth diaper you can buy. So cute !
T&TW Rating: ???/4
Opinion: All in One, so no fiddling about with padding and pins.
Click for the Best Price: Amazon.co.uk /GroVia.com
- One Size Fits All !
- One Part System ( although offer a snap in insert for extra absorbency such as for nighttime)
- Waterproof outer shell TPU.
- Require priming by washing 5-6 time to prime the absorbency and make them super absorbent.
- Closure – stretchy wings with side snap closure that can be adjusted to fit from 10lbs – 35+lbs. Provides smooth, flat fit.
- Only cloth diaper on the market that baby can wear under skinnies (baby grows)
- 100% IMO-certified organic cotton inner soaker sewn together to create a perfect cloth diaper.
- No folding, no stuffing.
- GroVia’s trimmest design – the ‘skinny jean diaper’
- Efficient washing and drying ( may take longer with built in padding)
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry 5-6 times before use. This diaper will become more absorbent as you wash it. This is a very important step – don’t skip it!
Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail – no soaking necessary.
Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
‘They are as slim as disposables without the landfill!’
‘Slim and absorbent.’
‘Take longer to dry than synthetic diapers but are much more absorbent.’
‘Lovely stretchy at the side so no sudden leaks.’
GroVia can be bought individually or in packs. The packs are cheaper, but tend to be plain in design. So if you fancy having a few funky designed ones, I would suggest getting the packs for everyday and having the funky ones for special days.
They are a super all in one diaper that is shaped and fitted well to your baby’s shape. A great idea if you can manage the washing and drying, much more economical but this is certainly something you do not have to do, but worthwhile a consideration. They are not cheap to purchase ,but they last right the way through from birth to potty training, comparing with the cost of disposables, they’re very economical ! Go over to the purchase information and follow the link to buy !
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|