love the convenience of the baby food pouches, storing the food in the pouches in the freezer and being able to add a little spoon onto the end to use to feed.. very handy when out, but my thoughts moved to recyclability of the storage pots and I found these ! 8oz baby pots ! Perfect.. reminds me of the baby heinz glass pots in my father’s pharmacy when I was younger… my job on a Saturday was to damp dust the jars and shelves !
UK Amazon does not sell these jars as in the photo, but you can get the jars and lids separately… follow the link.
- High quality mason jars – store, freeze, heat and serve baby food.
- Easy screw on lines with silicone seal to ensure airtight, watertight and leakproof.
- Easy to read markings.
- 100% BPA, lead, phthalate and PVC free.
- Freezer, dishwasher (top rack), microwave safe.
- Eco-friendly and lifetime guarantee.
By far the best container for baby food. Seriously no issues with toxins and totally recycled every time you reuse them !