The Familido Lidoo is a new triple baby stroller that I have found in stock again. It has been out of stock for a while with
Amazon but can now be found with Prams.net. Familidoo are specialists of baby gear with many products following their convenient and modern style. This stroller, like all the other tandem strollers can be used for different aged children so will be perfect for twins and a toddler for example
I love the colourful seats but to be honest, and Im not sure if your triplets are like mine, but they would have fought over who was sitting in which seat! I might have persuaded them that Giles should take the green seat being a boy but there would have been tears over who got the red and yellow seats.
Brand: Familido Lidoo
Make: Triple Tandem Stroller
T&TW Rating: ???/4
Opinion: Economical but a good choice for triplets.
Click for the Best Price: Amazon.co.uk
This stroller is not available in the USA …… but they have some amazing products in the USA from Familidoo so take a look following this link Amazon.com
- Three reclinable seats to 140° – not flat enough for newborns, but suitable for age 6 months to 3 years.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- Space between each seat is 18cm.
- 5 point harness with strap padding to match the seat.
- Head and lateral protection on each seat.
- Comfortable seats, leg rests that are adjustable and sun canopies.
- Sun canopies can be folded back or removed.
- Ecologically produced materials that are fade resistant, water repellant and easy to clean.
- Spacious basket with closing zip. Raincover included.
- Weight: 23.8kg
- Open Size: 140x62x111cms. Closed Size: 152x62x44cms. Requires two hands to close.
- Front Swivel Wheels: 25cms. Back Non-swivel Wheels:30cms
This stroller is an affordable price for a triple tandem stroller and built with the ecological future of the planet in mind. It will withstand regular use, and whilst it says it can go on all terrain, I am conscious that it may not be robust enough. Footmuffs are available in the seat colours for an extra cost.
I haven’t seen this stroller in person, but the design strikes me as being a little less protecting, with the sides of the stroller not particularly robust and the front seat appears to be particularly exposed. This may be a good stroller for the summer but Im not confident that it would protect during the winter winds.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|