Model: Indi Twin
Opinion: Sympathetically manufactured. Various car seats compatible with chassis.
Click for the Best Price: Amazon.com/ Amazon.co.uk
This stroller comes in lots of different contemporary colour ways but one of the great selling points of this stroller is that it has been made to be sympathetic to the environment. The silver black stroller uses up to 40 gallons less water in the dyeing process.
- Suitable from birth up to 40lbs.
- Super comfortable with padded bumper bar.
- Single lever recline with airflow vented backrests.
- Multi-adjustable handle height, backrests and footrests with flat position for sleeping babies.
- 12″ air inflated tires with 360° swivel front wheels with inline locking option for light jogging.
- Oversized canopy with SPF 45 UV lining for maximum sun coverage.
- 5 point harness.
- Soft texture, comfortable stroller liners.
- PVC and Phthalate Free.
- 88.9 x 74.9 x 109.2 cm
- Weight 36lbs/16kg
- Narrow enough to fit through most store doors without opening second door.
- Easy folding.
- Easy pop off weeks for more compact folding.
The Bumbleride Indi Twin can be easily adapted to take the baby car seats so you can clip them on using the appropriate adapter for the car seat. Read my blog about car seats too, its full of useful information.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|
- Very comfortable ride so easy for babies to sleep.
- Wide seats but will fit through standard doors.
- Removable fabrics for washing and machine washable.
- Huge multi-position canopies, offering maximum cover.
- Car seat compatibility with a large range of seats including the new lie flat ones.
- Rather large and bulky.
- Manual fold locking system.
- Rain cover and air pump are now sold separately
- Cup Holder makes the stroller width wider.