Boon catch bowl spill catcher are a great idea, particularly if you don’t have dogs to hoover up the dropped food.
Boon products are so bright and colourful, appealing to babies, good quality and hard wearing. So worth the money! Brilliant non spill baby bowls! The bowls are dishwasher safe on the top rack but to be honest I found over time that the colours started to fade and weren’t as shiny. I would hand wash if you want them to keep that shine, but they do clean up really easily.
Model: Catch Bowl
Opinion: Economical and good quality.
Click for the Best Price: Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk
- Suction base to keep bowls secure on a flat surface.
- BPA free and and phthalate and PVC free.
- Top shelf dishwasher safe.
- Bright and colourful, good quality and hardwearing.
- Less mess to clear up from the floor allowing baby those important experiences.
- Comes in plate style too.
The ‘flexible’ catcher is made of a different material to the bowl and can be ‘flipped’ by savvy toddlers, so you can imagine if a toddler happens to put some food onto the flexible lip, it can be flipped into the air !
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|