Baeba BabyCook Plus Review
The Baeba BabyCook Plus is a homemade baby food maker ideally designed for parents with twins and triplets. The two large capacity bowls makes it easy to cook delicious meals for your babies, all within 15 minutes.
- Both bowls have a 9.4 cup (2.2L) with graduation markings.
- Simultaneous steaming
- Prepares fruit, vegetables, meat, fish from raw to any stage to suit your babies development.
- Nutrients and vitamins remain locked in the food through steam heating system.
- Water reservoir made of stainless steel so no mould growth
- Food processor is BPA, lead and phthalate free.
- Multipurpose mixing blade prepares the food to the correct texture.
- Timer alert.
- Steam, puree, grind, blend.
- Easy washing.
- Recipe booklet and smoothie filter.
- Rice insert can be purchased separately.
- Any leftover food can be frozen. It can then be defrosted and reheated in the Babycook.
‘ It is so incredibly easy to operate…’
‘ Quality – sturdy, no issues with operation, works as advertised’
‘I’ve been using this for two days so far, and I swear I want to steam and puree everything in sight. This machine has been a lot of fun, and it has been very easy to make our own baby food.
With easy one-handed operation and 2 large capacity bowls you can prepare twice as many delicious and nutritious meals for your babies in 15 minutes, or sweet and savory meals simultaneously. The large capacity makes this a perfect solution for parents of twins or triplets, allowing the opportunity to batch cook and freeze ! Have a look at the food storage suggestions.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|