The Baby Trend Navigator Jogger Stroller is included in this section, because whilst it is classed as a jogger, it also offers a travel system suitable from birth. However, it cannot be used as a jogger until your twins are 6 months old as it is unsafe to jog with babies younger than 6 months. But, because of the construction of the Navigator Jogger, with the fitted child trays, two Baby Trend Car seats can be fitted. Take a look at the Baby Trend, its economical and definitely one to consider, especially with the Travel System it offers.
Brand: Baby Trend
Model: Navigator Jogger
Opinion: The stroller is heavy and care needs to be taken to ensure that the front wheels are very firmly secured otherwise they rattle loose. The stroller is wide.
Best Price for Purchase: Amazon.com/Babyhaven.com
Baby Haven ships to the UK
- Multi position, reclining seats, suitable from 6 months.
- Will accommodate 2 Baby Trend infant car seats due to the fact this stroller comes with child trays.
- 5 point harness for each child, a must for any stroller.
- Lockable, swivel casters on the front wheels.
- Pneumatic Bicycle Tyres
- Trays and cup holders for each child and storage compartment below.
- Stroller fitted with MP3 plug-in and speakers so your babies can listen to music along the way.
- Ratcheting individual sun canopies.
- Easy and compact fold with carrying handle.
- Suitable for 6 month to 50lbs (each child) With car seats from birth.
- Raincover available separately.
- Weight – 43lbs/19.5kg
- Size – 21.5x49x43″ (54.5x124x109cm)
PROS – Very economical. Great for wide open spaces, visits to the zoo, theme parks etc.
CONS – Heavy and wide, so not one for sidewalks.
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|