The Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double stroller has been upgraded, so getting around with your twins has never been easier ! The stroller has all terrain wheels, adjustable handlebars, hand-operated brake and very comfortable seats.
This stroller solves the problem of getting in and out of your favourite stores, it is slim enough to roll through standard sized doorways but your twins will not feel cramped up!
Brand: Baby Jogger
Model: City Mini GT Twin
Opinion: Slim enough to roll through standard doorways.
Click for the Best Price:
- Easy steer stroller can be operated with only one hand.
- Roll through standard doorways with ease.
- NOT for jogging ( I know, its called baby jogger City Mini GT but it is NOT built for jogging)
- Quick fold technology – lift a strap and the jogger folds itself.
- Seats recline to near flat so not for newborns.
- Full hood with SPF 50+ factor.
- Two peek-a-boo windows to keep an eye on your babies.
- 8″ all terrain lightweight wheels, with forever wheels so no pumping required.
- Wheels can be on swivel or lock.
- Front wheel suspension giving a smooth ride.
- Weight 15kg (32.4lbs)
- Maximum child weight of 100lbs (combined)
- Unfolded : H 44″x29.75″ x30-43″(105.5 x W 76 X L 98 cms)
- Folded: 12.5″ x 29.75″ x31″ (H 28.5 x W 76 x L 78.5 cms)
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on textile.s
- User manual online.
- Available in various colours.
- Large number of accessories.
- Made in various colours – red, black steel, blue
The stroller is light to push despite being heavy in weight, it slips through doorways with ease,
A heavy stroller and on the pricey side.
‘The folding mechanism is the main thing that makes it fantastic. Easy to open & close. Reasonably heavy to lift in & out of car but not a major problem. Would definitely recommend it.’
‘My twins are 16months old and they loved it as soon they saw it they jumped inside and seat like two kings, shining and smiling.’
|If You Like My Review, Subscribe to Receive More Great Reviews!|